To add a customer order in FoodStorm for Care:
- Click on the Orders tab at the top of the page.
- In the left column, select a week from the calendar, then click on the customer you want to add an order for.
- In the right column, click on the day of the week you want to add an order for (hover over the column for the day, it will highlight in blue, then click).
You will then be taken to the Customer Order page, from here you can select the food items for the customer. The Customer Order page displays each meal (e.g. Breakfast, Lunch), and the available items for each meal. The available items are based on your active meal rotation.
To add items to an order:
- For each meal, click on the check box alongside each item you would like to add to the order.
- Once you have checked an item, you can optionally type notes into the second column. These notes appear on the kitchen production report.
- If required, you can also add an item to a meal that does not belong in the meal rotation. To do this, click on Add custom item… within the required meal. A text box will appear where you can type the name of the item.
- Once you are happy with the meal selections for the day, click Save. You will be returned to the Orders page, where you can select another day to edit.