The Orders page in FoodStorm for Care allows you to view, add & edit food orders for your customers. Before getting started with the Orders page, we recommend that you've first set up your residents and a meal rotation. You can read more about these here:
You can view the Orders page by clicking the Orders tab at the top of any page in FoodStorm.
The Orders page is divided into 2 columns. The left column displays a calendar and a list of your customers, and the right column displays a week of orders for a selected customer.
To view the orders for a customer:
- Click on a week in the calendar.
- Click on a customer from the list.
- A blue dash icon () means that no orders have yet been placed for this customer on this week.
- A yellow alert icon () means that some orders have been placed for the week, but not all days contain orders.
- A green tick icon () means that all orders have been placed for this customer & week.