You can view the results of automatic orders placed from your meal schedules via the History page:
- Move your mouse over the Contacts tab, then select Meal Schedules from the menu.
- Click the History button at the top of the page. A list of the 20 most recent automatic order attempts will be displayed. For each attempt you will see a message containing the following:
- X orders placed. This is a count of the orders that were successfully placed.
- X order skipped. This is a count of orders skipped for the following reasons:
- A meal schedule is not enabled for a particular customer (see Enabling or disabling a meal schedule).
- An order already exists for the selected customer & day.
- No meal selections were made in the meal schedule for the selected customer & day,
- X orders failed. A technical problem occurred placing the order, this should never occur but please contact our support team if it does.