Once you have set up all of your meal schedules, you can enable the automatic ordering function so that orders are placed each week based on your meal schedules.
To enable automatic ordering:
- Move your mouse over the Contacts tab, then select Meal Schedules from the menu.
- Click the Settings button at the top of the page. The Meal Schedule Settings page will be displayed.
- Click Enable Meal Schedules. You will be presented with a few options:
- Place orders on. This is the day of week that you would like orders to be placed. Note that orders are always placed for the following week, from Monday to Sunday.
- At time. This is the time on day that you would like the orders to be placed. Note that it may take up to 15 minutes from the selected time for all orders to be placed.
A few remarks about automatic ordering:
- No matter what day & time you select, orders will always be placed for the following week, from Monday to Sunday. Only 1 weeks of orders will be placed.
- If an order has already been placed for a customer (e.g. if you have manually placed an order), the following rules will be applied:
- For any meal in the order that already contains a selection, the meal schedule will not be applied to that meal.
- For any meal in the order that does not contain a selection, the meal schedule will be applied.
You can view the results of the automatic ordering via the History page.