If you are preparing to activate a new meal rotation, then you must first set up your meal schedules for the new meal rotation.
To assist with this, the Copy All function can copy all meal schedules from one meal rotation to another. Note that all existing meal schedules in the new rotation will be replaced if you use this function.
To copy meal schedules from one rotation to another:
- Move your mouse over the Contacts tab, then select Meal Schedules from the menu.
- Click the Copy All button at the top of the page. The Copy Meal Schedules page will be displayed.
- In the Copy from field, select the meal rotation that you want to copy your meal schedules from.
- In the Copy to field, select the meal rotation that you want your meal schedules to be copied to.
- There are 2 additional options to select at the bottom of the page:
- Copy rotation items where they match in the new meal rotation. If this option is enabled, then any meal selection from the original meal rotation that also exists in the new meal rotation will be copied. Any meal selection that does not exist in the new meal rotation cannot be copied.
- Copy custom items. If this option is enabled, then any custom items added to the original meal schedules will be copied to the new meal rotation.
- Click Save. Wait a few moments while the meal schedules are copied to the new meal rotation.