Before creating a meal schedule, you should have first created a meal rotation, and added all of your customers to FoodStorm. Refer to the following help guides on how to do this:
- Creating a Meal Rotation
- Adding a Customer
To create a Meal Schedule:
- Move your mouse over the Contacts tab, then select Meal Schedules from the menu.
- In the left column, you will see your active meal rotation and all of your customers at the top of the list. If you have more than one meal rotation, you will also see your other meal rotations below. Click on a meal rotation to view the customers for that meal rotation.
Alongside each customer you will see an icon denoting the status of the meal schedule:
- The tick icon indicates that the meal schedule is enabled for that customer.
- A dash icon indicates that the meal schedule is disabled for that customer.
See Enabling or disabling a meal schedule for more information.
- Click on a customer that you would like to create a meal schedule for.
- In the main column, you will see a weekly calendar of meals. If your meal rotation has more than one week of meals, you can jump to other weeks by clicking the Week X of X menu in the top-right corner. To add meal choices to a day in the schedule, click on a day in the calendar.
- A page will be displayed where you can select from the available meal choices for the selected day in the meal rotation. Make a selection by clicking on the item. You may also add notes to a selection in the second column.
If required, you can also add an item to a meal that does not belong in the meal rotation. To do this, click on Add custom item… within the required meal. A text box will appear where you can type the name of the item.
- Once you are happy with the meal selections for the day, click Save. You will be returned to the Meal Schedules page, where you can select another day to edit.
When you have completed a meal schedule, you may want to enable your meal schedule to allow orders to be placed automatically.