If you are using multiple Sites, some FoodStorm Settings can be overridden per Site. The following settings can be overridden:
- Shopping Cart Notification Email. If you have email notification enabled for when a new shopping cart order is placed, you can specify a different notification email address for each site here.
- Email notification of Payments. Used to allow you to specify who should receive the notification of payment.
Within the Delivery Days table you can override Customer Order Settings for:
- Delivery Days. Here you can specify which days (and hours) your business will be open and whether or not you will deliver, or process orders on these days. Values specified here will override the values in Customer Order Settings
- Minimum Order Amount. You can specify differing amounts for different days. Setting it to 0 will mean there is no minimum order amount. Leave it blank to use the values in Customer Order Settings
- Delivery Surcharge. Again you can specify differing amounts for different days. Setting it to 0 will mean there is no delivery surcharge. Leave it blank to use the values in Customer Order Settings
To edit site settings:
- Click Settings to view the Settings page.
- Click Site Settings to view a list of all Sites.
- Hover your mouse over a Site, then click the Edit icon to edit the settings for that Site.
- Change the settings, then click Save.
- Sign out of FoodStorm, then back in again, to ensure all changes have taken effect.