This feature is relevant to the Catering Edition of FoodStorm, when your shopping cart mode is set to Internal for internal ordering within a company. See shopping cart settings for more information.
Rooms & Levels must be configured when operating in Internal Ordering mode, as they allow all food orders to be allocated to the relevant location within a company.
To add rooms & levels;
- Click Settings to view the Settings page.
- In the menu at the top of the page, click Rooms. (If you do not see the Rooms option, then ensure your shopping cart mode is set to Internal, and that you have signed our of FoodStorm, then back in again, after changing the shopping cart mode).
- First add a level by clicking Add Level in the left column. Enter a name for the level, then click Save.
- Then, add rooms to the level by clicking Add Room. Enter a name for the room, then click Save.
- Repeat steps 3 & 4 to add additional levels & rooms.