This setting allows you to define certain rules when placing customer orders both in the shopping cart and admin system.
- Delivery cost - will be added to every order. If a company has a default delivery cost then it will override this setting.
- Minimum order amount - this will prevent orders being placed through the shopping cart unless they spend the minimum amount. Through the admin system you can place an order for any amount.
- Delivery times - orders being placed through the shopping cart will be restricted to your delivery times. Through the admin system you can place an order for any delivery time.
- Default departure time - This will affect all orders and this time will appear on the production and delivery logs. You can override this through departures on the orders page.
- Weekend orders - if you don't deliver on the weekend, on the shopping cart you will not be able to place an order for Saturday or Sunday. Through the admin system you can place an order for the weekend.
- Send emails by default - when you add an order through the admin system you can chose whether the send email button is selected or not by default.
- Lock invoiced orders - you can turn this setting on to prevent changes being made to an invoice that has already gone out to the customer. You can create a credit if you need to refund any part of the order.
- Prevent orders for previous months - you can turn this setting on to prevent changes being made to an order that falls in a previous month. You may have already sent your orders through to your accounting software and you don't want your orders falling out of sync.
This setting is available on all plans and all editions. Not all of these settings will be available on Care.