Hover over the items tab and click on Stock Takes. Here we record all the stock takes that have been performed.
Click the Print & Save button to print out a list of your stocked items.
To add a new stock take:
- Click Add a Stock Take
- Enter the date of the stock take and the user entering the stock take.
- All stocked items are grouped by categories.
- The previous level is take from your previous stock take.
- The expected level is what is believe to be your current stock based on orders going out and coming in.
- Enter the current level that you have in stock.
- Click Save.
Only the most recent stock take can be edited. Click on the stock take and click Edit.
This feature is available on the plus plan & above and all editions.