Viewing order history
FoodStorm records a history of every action performed to an order or quote. It records the date, time, person and action made to an order allowing you to track and manage the order changes.
To view order history:
- Click Orders, then locate the order you wish to view history for.
- Click the History button on the the Order Menu Bar.
A list of all changes made to the order is then displayed.
Comparing changes made to an order
FoodStorm keeps a detailed record of the changes made to an order for up to 30 days after the delivery date of an order. You can view the changes made between any 2 revisions by using the the Compare column in the change list.
You will notice 2 radio buttons in the Compare column, think of these 2 buttons as "after" and "before" respectively.
To compare changes made between any 2 revisions:
- Click the first radio button in the Compare column alongside the most recent revision you want to compare.
- Click the second radio button in the Compare column alongside an older revision you want to compare with.
The differences between the two revisions will then be displayed in the panel below. Changes are colour-coded to assist you in viewing the changes:
- Anything added to the most recent revision that was not in the previous revision is displayed in green.
- Anything removed from the most recent revision that was originally in the previous revision is displayed in red.
Viewing emails sent
All emails sent to a customer in relation to a particular order or quote can also be viewed via the History page. This is denoted by an Email icon that is displayed alongside each revision where an email was also sent.
To view an email sent to a customer, click on the Email icon and the email message will be displayed at the bottom of the page.