Saasu is an easy to use online accounting package for customers in Australia & New Zealand. FoodStorm integrates with Saasu so that your orders, customers & payments are automatically transferred from FoodStorm into Saasu.
This article assumes you've already signed up for an account with Saasu and have login access to the Saasu system.
Setup (a one-off process)
In order for FoodStorm to talk to Saasu, you need to grab your Web Service Access Key & File ID from Saasu. Here's how:
- In Saasu, click Settings > Web Services.
- Your File ID and Web Service Access Key will be displayed. You can copy this into a text file, or just keep this page open while you sign into FoodStom in another web browser tab.
- In FoodStorm, click Settings > Plug-ins.
- Activate the Saasu plugin by clicking Activate.
- Enter your File ID and Web Service Access Key from Saasu.
- Click Save.
Log out of FoodStorm then back in again for the new plugin to be activated.
Regular Accounting (performed regularly)
- Log into FoodStorm, and click Settings.
- Click Import & Export at the top left of the screen.
- Click on Export and from the drop-down list click Export to Saasu.
- Select the dates between which you wish to export your orders (The first time you do this choose a single date, just to make sure everything is set up correctly).
- Click Next and wait while FoodStorm communicates with Saasu. When complete, you will be presented with a list of items, customers, orders & payments which will be imported. For any customer or item that has not been previously exported to Saasu you will be asked to provide a Sassu name, note that this is a one-off process for each customer & item.
- Once you are ready click Import.
Your data will be transferred to Saasu, this may take a minute depending on how much data you are transferring.